Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
dizzydee
sassy
Rocky
7 posters

Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister Empty Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:07 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari:[/rtl]
    [rtl]An informed, on Monday, the source of the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani approval to replace Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as pointed out that Mr. Sistani was nominated chief of the popular crowd Faleh al-Fayad instead.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source, who works in the office of Mr. al-Sistani, in an interview with "Sky Press," that "Mr. al-Sistani met in the past few days a number of parliamentary delegations in secret and demanded the replacement of the current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi other character to be able to lift the country out of the economic and security problems ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source added that "parliamentary delegations demanded Ali al-Sistani is being so chose Abadi for this position, which has backing from all his steps, noting that they" provided evidence-Abadi, a failure in managing the country's affairs. " [/rtl]
    [rtl]The source pointed out that "Mr. al-Sistani agreed to replace Abadi and the nomination of the chief of the popular crowd Faleh al-Fayad," stressing that "the last acceptable to all the political components Sunnis and Shi'ites, as well as Saudi Arabia and Iran."[/rtl]
    [rtl]It was placed political source revealed on Saturday, for a parliamentary effort to replace Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Authority Prime popular crowd Faleh al-Fayad and nicknamed the "godfather of al-Jaafari."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And put political leaders between now and then calls for changing the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, accusing him of "weakness and failure in the management of the country", which he considered MPs and politicians, "a new scenario, to invest popular discontent and lack of contact with the reforms the true essence of the demands of the masses."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He was President Fuad Masum said earlier, to replace Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi «difficult», adding in an interview with a limited number of heads of media organizations in Iraq, that the differences of the political blocs, especially the largest bloc (the National Alliance, the Shiite) began to reflect on other political blocs, it also greatly affected the performance of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister Empty Re: Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister

Post by sassy Mon 01 Feb 2016, 7:12 am

Wow, I thought Abadi was doing pretty good, guess I was wrong!   scratch
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister Empty Re: Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister

Post by dizzydee Mon 01 Feb 2016, 11:52 am

Are these people ever happy!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 01 Feb 2016, 2:15 pm

Mr. Sistani nominate "Fayad," instead of Abadi for prime minister - my take is that Abadi is "cleaning" house and I have read in the past that Mr. Sistani, their "high" moral "father" of Islam, isn't so "clean" himself and has had "questionable" dealings.  Time will tell, I hope this ride is over sooooon.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 01 Feb 2016, 3:15 pm

Me too Lobo, I was wondering about him , sure hope they get this done before they put someone corrupt back in!!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 3:27 pm

questionable" dealings. with who??
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 01 Feb 2016, 4:29 pm

Yes replace him, taking way to long to get to the change in value.... laugh
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 6:47 pm

A change would just slow every thing down....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:16 am