Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti patrol exceed the port of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti patrol exceed the port of Faw Empty Kuwaiti patrol exceed the port of Faw

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 10:06 am

[size=37]Kuwaiti patrol exceed the port of Faw[/size]

Special
     A source in Faw, that the small boats belonging to the Kuwaiti coastguard forces approached the Iraqi waters and drew wireless warnings which demanded some South Korean ships carrying stones to the site of the port of Faw to stay away. The source told (Il Giornale) that "the Kuwaiti military boats called (P316) approached kidnapper of breaker western waves and breaker eastern waves to project the port of Faw and drew wireless warnings to present in the region vessels," noting that "the Kuwaiti boat called South Korean ships transporting stones to the site of the project port of Faw to stay away from the Khawr Abd Allah, and also some fishing boats called to move towards the Iraqi coast. "He added the source, who asked not to be named, said:" these warnings are considered strange because the South Korean naval boats Iraqi fishing did not commit any error, "adding that" the Kuwaiti military boat pulled out of the region to coincide with the arrival of an Iraqi military patrol to the marine and coastal defense force. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:33 am