Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna calling for American companies to work within the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna calling for American companies to work within the province Empty Muthanna calling for American companies to work within the province

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:30 am

[size=32]Muthanna calling for American companies to work within the province[/size]

12:06:16 2/12/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Muthannacalled on the governor of Muthanna Faleh Ziadi, on Thursday, US companies to work within the province and to increase cultural and commercial exchange and twinning Muthanna University with American universities.This came during a meeting with US Consul General in southern Iraq Stephen Walker in the office of the province of Muthanna, he Ziadi at a joint news conference with Ran and attended by the correspondent Radio tow that "the province has provided the US side investment map of all the opportunities available, depending on their existing natural resources and that American companies work out, noting that the province need a lot of service in various sectors projects, stressing the readiness of local government to provide a safe environment for all companies coming to them as well as to facilitate routine and clearing of land for the crisis. US Consul Steve Walker pointed out that the aim of the visit is to deepen bilateral relations and discussed the possibility of supporting Muthanna University study fellowships within the American fellowship program. he added that the delegation, which includes economic, financial and cultural View officials will discuss with the provincial council and the presidency of the University of Muthanna ways of opening prospects for cooperation in various fields.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:07 pm