Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Investment Authority did not provide a little something for 12 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Investment Authority did not provide a little something for 12 years Empty Parliamentary Economy: Investment Authority did not provide a little something for 12 years

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 8:42 am

Parliamentary Economy: Investment Authority did not provide a little something for 12 years

Date: 02/13/2016 11:30
     | Visits: 125

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / BAGHDAD / ..
    Commission criticized the investment and the economy, parliamentary, Saturday, parliamentary work Investment Authority, saying it did nothing for 12 years.
    He said committee member Nora Albjara Agency / information /, "The Investment Authority did not provide a clear vision in the field of investment over 12 years and did not accomplish nothing noteworthy, contrary to what we see from the investment boom in the neighboring countries and the whole world."
    She added that "the Commission is still working mechanism are not commensurate with the funds allocated to it by the size, a separate project on the mood without granting licenses for the biggest provinces to diversify and expand the investment."
    Albjara confirmed that "the body responsible for failures occurring in the field of investment, especially with the deadly routine imposed on investors and not to provide a good legal investment environment."
    Iraq tried in recent years to open the door to foreign investment companies, in order to revive the economy in the country, but that poor security and a lack of safe legal environment for investment obstructed this Alamlah.anthy / 25 R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm