Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to increase its oil production to compensate for lower prices losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to increase its oil production to compensate for lower prices losses Empty Iraq plans to increase its oil production to compensate for lower prices losses

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 2:29 am

Iraq plans to increase its oil production to compensate for lower prices losses

History of edits:: 14/2/2016 13:57 

[Follow-up - where]

the oil ministry plans to increase oil production, in order to offset the resulting drop in oil prices losses.

He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, in a press statement, said that the ministry is seeking "to take advantage of all the productive energies to raise the volume of supporting the public treasury of the Iraqi state imports," adding that "the ministry's plans are to go to increase the current production."

The national oil marketing company SOMO ], announced on the eighth of February of this, Iraq raised the official selling shipments March the price of Basra light crude destined to Asia by $ 0.20 to be at an average Khami prices of Oman and Dubai, less US $ 2.60 a barrel, compared with the previous month.

It is noteworthy that, the oil Ministry announced that in the first of this month, recording Iraq of unprecedented crude oil exports in the month of January last.

said in a statement received by [where], that "the sum of the quantities exported in raw oil exports statistics for the month of January totaled 101 million and 839 thousand and 743 barrels, "noting that these exports are" the highest total quantities exported and is unprecedented in terms of oil exports, "noting," the revenue generated amounted to more than two billion and 262 million dollars. "

the statement pointed out that" the average daily oil exports amounted to 3 million barrels and 285,000 barrels, "pointing out that" the price per barrel averaged $ 22 and 212 cents either daily production rate has reached nearly 3.9 million barrels ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm