Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: support political reconciliation between Baghdad and Kurdistan, the referendum is not a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: support political reconciliation between Baghdad and Kurdistan, the referendum is not a  Empty Washington: support political reconciliation between Baghdad and Kurdistan, the referendum is not a

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 2:34 am

Washington: support political reconciliation between Baghdad and Kurdistan, the referendum is not a priority

Information/translation ... 

Detection of Consul General in Erbil Matias mettmann, Sunday, that the priority for the us Government in the region is to dismantle and defeat "daash" partnership between the United States and Iraqi security forces, the peshmerga, referring to the issue of the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan is not a priority for the u.s. Government as the pursuit of political reconciliation between the territory and the Centre. 

The Agency quoted "Kurdish" rodau on mettmann during the interview translation agency/information/about mettmann as saying that "with regard to the referendum on independence for the territory, we must deal with reality, not with assumptions we currently support political reconciliation and support the fight against daash and improving security in Iraq and Kurdistan." 

Mettmann said "we understand that there are differences between Kurdistan and the Central Government in Baghdad and that the best way to handle this is through political dialogue, there is a problem between the territorial Government and the centre lies in the direct interaction between the two sides." Finished/25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:11 am