Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
Webguy75903
notazbad2000
dry
jbowhunter
merrygoround
zimi31
Bama Diva
mochasmom
csd9013
Neno
Cat561
15 posters

Opened up my own Business

Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Opened up my own Business  - Page 3 Empty Opened up my own Business

Post by Cat561 Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all just wanted to share my excitement with you all. After I woke up from my Hospital stay and going through recovery things were Not the same at the towing company. The thought of going back in and doing what I have been doing just did not thrill me at all I just didn't want to go back

Along with the Towing we did Vehicle Immobilization Aka Booting of cars. Now the booting was My Baby before I went to sleep so this is a no brainer.

I Incorporated My self from there I got a reciept for the Boots I purchased before I went to sleep figured if there was going to be any slack I would nip that in the Butt Quick!

I got an address Its a Po Box with a real address rather than using my Home address... you know People are not Happy when they Have to pay to get their car Un -booted. Then I went and got My City License and My County License. In between all of this I have been having meetings with People that can get me a lot of work. I have never Burned any Bridges in Business and People Like to do Business with me so I am finding out ! LOL As of today I have General Liability Insurance and as Of today i have 3 accounts ready to roll !!

Our First Night of work was Saturday Night that just Passed and we did good .. we booted 24 Cars YAY Us!!!!

I have plans with in the Next month to buy 100 More boots .. that is prob. more like next week but giving myself a Month.

See in my Down time when my body poops out and wants to rest I research on the Computer and I found the same boots everyone is using in China For 41.00 each and that is shipped to my Door .. .WHAT boots start at Minimum 100.00 and those are icky ones !! So I am going to import them in. Actually I am still in negotiations with this poor lady I want them Under 40.00 shipped I want them for like 38.00 shipped. I think that is reasonable considering that everyone over there has them in the 40.00 Price range and if she wants my Business then she will come down a little ... LOL

That is My excitement I will see if I can get a picture posted of my First Booting team on our first Night doing Business as No Go Booting Inc. !!
    simon12
    simon12
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Opened up my own Business  - Page 3 Empty Re: Opened up my own Business

Post by simon12 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

“For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.” -1 Timothy 4:4
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Fri 17 Jan 2014, 8:16 pm

Thanks Simon  The Business is still great !!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 18 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm

Congratulations, I know you will do well!!
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Sat 18 Jan 2014, 9:08 pm

Thank you Wayne its great and really helps that I really like what I am doing !! I see your doing good too with the truck sales that is awesome !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm