Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money'

Lobo
    Lobo

Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money' Empty Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money'

Post by Lobo Thu 18 Feb 2016, 6:35 pm

Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money'

Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money' Jeb_bush_shrug_shoulders
    Jeb Bush
    Jeb Bush’s campaign insists it is not imploding before primary voters’ eyes despite mounting evidence to the contrary.
    The former Florida governor now finds himself in a situation where his own supporters say he isn’t firing on all cylinders, his polls are sagging, Republican insiders claim he is running out of cash, and key endorsements are going to Florida Sen. Marco Rubio.
    “Sources close to the Bush campaign are beginning to leak about a call last night. I’m told the Bush team is out of money. Pay for campaign staff will end on Saturday. The campaign is all but over,” conservative commentator and Red State Eric Erickson wrote Thursday at the Resurgent. “Additionally, after having hundreds of millions of dollars on hand, the Bush Super PAC has less than $15 million from what I am being told.”
    Erikson said Bush could be a “king-maker” if he got out of the race before South Carolina’s primary voters head to the polls on Saturday, but the campaign “vehemently” denied having cash-flow problems.
    image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/02/Phil-Kerpen.jpg
    Jeb's tailspin: 'I'm told Bush team out of money' Phil-Kerpen
    Rumors that Bush’s campaign is about to be pulled off life-support coincide with South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley’s endorsement of Rubio and a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday showing Bush capturing just 4 percent of the primary vote.
    A CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday also had Bush running a distant fourth-place behind Donald Trump, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and Rubio.
    “It’s all been decided, apparently,” Bush sarcastically said at a campaign stop in South Carolina on Wednesday. “The pundits have made it all – it’s all decided. We don’t have to go vote, I guess. It’s all finished. I should just stop campaigning, maybe, huh? It’s all done.”
    Bush’s supporters, however, seemed worried.
    Edward Scott, 58, who lives in Maryland but works in South Carolina, told the New York Times on Wednesday that Bush seems to have been “knocked off center” by his opponents’ attacks. He told the paper it was important for the former Florida governor to “raise the bar” and “be beyond the bullying.”
    “I think [Trump] is getting you off your message, your good message,” added David Villinger, 62, of Ridgeville.
    Bush told the Summersville audience he was “disappointed” that Haley endorsed Rubio, but vowed “a role for her in the campaign” if he wins the Republican nomination.
    Trump, Bush and Ohio Gov. John Kasich will face off tonight during CNN’s town hall debate in South Carolina. Coverage begins at 8 p.m. EST.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/jebs-tailspin-im-told-bush-team-out-of-money/#KwTRJyaQ5e7Jp43P.99

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm