Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: from attempts to undermine the popular crowd him cautious and reject foreign dictations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: from attempts to undermine the popular crowd him cautious and reject foreign dictations Empty Asadi: from attempts to undermine the popular crowd him cautious and reject foreign dictations

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:32 am

[size=32]Asadi: from attempts to undermine the popular crowd him cautious and reject foreign dictations[/size]

3:14:45 a.m. 22/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad,Deputy Secretary-General of the Iraqi Organization of the Islamic Action professor Hassan Jassim al-Asadi of trying to prejudice the popular crowd, stressing that these abuses will not detract from the Saraya crowd Championship or discourage their resolve to liberate Iraq and indicated al-Asadi to the need for government support for the forces of the crowd folk heroine and not bow to external dictates, because what has been achieved victories on the ground is the result of concerted Iraqi efforts and not as a result of the international alliance or any other State explained Asadi said the national media demands at this time that highlights the great efforts of the Iraqi security forces and Saraya popular crowd and the sons of the Iraqi tribes that made ​​the victory. PIO[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:02 am