Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work sets Sunday deadline for updating data covered by social subsidy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work sets Sunday deadline for updating data covered by social subsidy Empty Work sets Sunday deadline for updating data covered by social subsidy

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Feb 2016, 8:26 am

[ltr]
    Work sets Sunday deadline for updating data covered by social subsidy

February 27, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, on Sunday, a deadline for updating data covered by subsidies and social protection.
    A statement of the Ministry, the agency received our economy News, a copy of it, Director General of the Department of Social Protection Zidane Khalaf Obaid, during a meeting directors two years in the social protection body, saying that "the beneficiaries of social protection benefits who have not updated their data or have not visited by social researcher at Baghdad and the provinces will be the last date for them in 02.28.2016 and otherwise will be cut subsidy for them once. " 
    He called covered by social subsidy who did not reach them in sociological research teams to "review the department in Baghdad distributed between Karkh and Rusafa and Sadr sections, as well as the Department of the provincial departments until next Sunday to avoid cutting their subsidy." 
    Obaid stressed "the need for all the concerted efforts to raise the performance efficiency of the staff and the completion of operations data for beneficiaries updated as soon as possible." 
    It pointed out that "the social protection body embarked on the implementation of the new Law on Social Protection, which includes expansion in coverage and be targeted to those who are within or below the poverty line regardless of the health and social situations of the beneficiary as the new law applied depends Province information mechanism and social research."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm