Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary rule out the adoption of energy oil and gas law during the current semester Sharii

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary rule out the adoption of energy oil and gas law during the current semester Sharii Empty Parliamentary rule out the adoption of energy oil and gas law during the current semester Sharii

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:35 pm

Parliamentary rule out the adoption of energy oil and gas law during the current semester Sharii

3/3/16

Ruled out of the oil and energy parliamentary, Thursday, approval of oil and gas law during the current legislative term due to disagreements on some provisions of the law.

He said committee member Ali Fayad told / information / " The approval of oil and gas law is impossible to pass during the current legislative term of the lack of political consensus so far to pass the law."

He added that "all the political blocs are still showing its reservation to re- establish law and impossible to pass during the current legislative term."

Fayad pointed out that " the law still faces significant obstacles and approved during the current legislative term is impossible for the lack of consensus on the law, despite its importance to regulate energy sources to control the process."

He called on the Commission on oil and energy , " the government to send the law to the parliament for approval as soon as possible."

And it saw the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil collapse after the insistence of the Kurds to export oil outside the national oil company "Sumo" and away from the center, prompting a large number of MPs to demand by reducing the share of the Kurdistan region to 13% instead of 17%, that in the absence of law It regulates the riches control process between the center and Alakulaim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 am