Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decision of parliament to rule out the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections soon becau

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decision of parliament to rule out the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections soon becau Empty The decision of parliament to rule out the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections soon becau

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:58 am

The decision of parliament to rule out the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections soon because of differences

09:50 - 29/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Ruled out the House of Representatives Emad Jokna, Sunday, the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections in the coming days because of political differences, noting that the political differences centered around the adoption of draft laws sent by the presidency of the Republic or ministers.
    "The political differences on the adoption of the law of parliamentary elections are acute and can not be easily authorized to pass the law in the coming days," Jokhna said in a statement.
     He added that "the reasons for the differences centered around the adoption of the law of the sender by the government or the draft law of the sender by the Presidency of the Republic and the electoral section and seats."
    "The next session will witness the first reading of the law to discuss the law and in the event of a consensus is passed the law by merging the drafts or the drafting of a law by the House of Representatives and political blocs." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 am