Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Municipality of Baghdad: look for the doors to imports and investments next will be different from i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Municipality of Baghdad: look for the doors to imports and investments next will be different from i Empty Municipality of Baghdad: look for the doors to imports and investments next will be different from i

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad Municipality building
    Municipality of Baghdad: look for the doors to imports and investments next will be different from its predecessors

Author: AR, ASJ 
    Editor: AR 03/13/2016 12:35 Number ofViews: 56 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Confirmed the secretariat of Baghdad, on Sunday, they look for financial doors to imports after the financial distress experienced by the country, and as pointed to the announcement of the intention to "package" of investment, confirmed that their investments will be different from the previous.
    The Director General of the Department of Information and Public Relations at the Secretariat Hakeem Abdul-Zahra in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The financial distress experienced by Iraq affected one way or another on the work of the Secretariat of them stopped a number of projects and lack of completion of large projects and the strategy during the next phase," noting that "honesty searching today for the doors to imports in order to help provide the best services and the completion of various projects and pivotal in a number of areas of the capital, especially as it needs a lot of services are in expansion and increase in the population."
    He said Abdul-Zahra that "the Secretariat will announce a package of investment projects in a number of areas of the capital," adding that "there is a committee at the Secretariat study and identify possible areas announced an investment zone."
    Abdul-Zahra pointed out that "the announcement of the investment projects will be during a grand ceremony as well as the presentation to him will be electronically and projects will be located on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa," pointing out that "the future projects will be different from its predecessors."
    And the Director General of the Department of Information and Public Relations in the Municipality of Baghdad that "the investment projects will be different from the current investment actually trapped within the scope of amusement parks or malls or restaurants, will vary according to what will give us the ideas by investors in the capital serve basis."
    The secretariat of Baghdad had announced (17 January 2016) determined to draw the declaration of the shops, businesses and institutions as per square meter with ten thousand written in Arabic and 20,000 dinars written in foreign thousand dinars ", as pointed out that abstaining from payment will be a reference book put their money and prevent them from traveling, in a move that will strengthen the financial and imports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm