Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shawki: Parliament takes a month to vote on the cabin inlaid of Abadi and political blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shawki: Parliament takes a month to vote on the cabin inlaid of Abadi and political blocs Empty Shawki: Parliament takes a month to vote on the cabin inlaid of Abadi and political blocs

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 3:01 am

[ltr]Shawki: Parliament takes a month to vote on the cabin inlaid of Abadi and political blocs[/ltr]

Since 05/04/2016 20:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the legal committee member of the parliamentary Salim Chawki, Tuesday, that the parliament will vote on the amendment after the cabin ministerial inlaid of names chosen by Abadi be provided by other political blocs, he had been expecting it to be delayed about a month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Shawki's / balances News / "The Council will sign the same legal mistake if expired ten days and did not vote on the names of acceptance or rejection," noting that "it needs to extend the vote last time."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP from the Bloc citizens, that "the committee set up by Parliament to study the biographies of the candidates will not offer anything and will be negotiated between the heads of blocs and Prime Aloza directly," adding that "the current selection will pass them some names."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "the House of Representatives will vote on the inlaid range between candidates from Al-Abbadi and others by the political blocs," pointing out that "a period of 10 days is not enough and it will take the House of Representatives to the day of voting and negotiations about 30 days."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives gave himself, last week to 10 days to study the biographies of the candidates submitted by the Abadi before the vote Alleha.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm