Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work earmark five million dinars for job seekers in the two provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work earmark five million dinars for job seekers in the two provinces Empty Work earmark five million dinars for job seekers in the two provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / special

Revealed that the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs that it has allocated five million dinars for job seekers in the provinces of Salahuddin and Diyala

The general director Loans And projects in the ministry Riad Hassan in an interview for "Economy News," the current situation that experienced by the two provinces gives us the light that we help alarge segment of them who are young people who are looking for work and for the sustainability oflife and Astaqraha in these two provinces the ministry went to the launch of a very soft loans and therate of five million dinars each borrower.

And between Hassan to make the payment would be in five years by million dinars per year, pointing out that the department is determined to Overture labor departments in the provinces to send lists of borrowers who have paid to the department names, noting that the repayment period of up to five years for loans Fund and eight years for loans to poverty alleviation strategy, explaining that he is entitled to the borrower to pay an amount higher or lower than the annual premium that is going on the remaining amount on the next installment or paid off with the latest installment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 9:46 pm