Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the blocks are not ready to give up their gains and visit Kerry came to keep his job Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the blocks are not ready to give up their gains and visit Kerry came to keep his job Abadi Empty Deputy: the blocks are not ready to give up their gains and visit Kerry came to keep his job Abadi

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 3:59 am

[size=32]Deputy: the blocks are not ready to give up their gains and visit Kerry came to keep his job Abadi[/size]

10:04:35 p.m. 10/4/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - BaghdadMP for thecoalition ofstate law Taha defensive, Sunday, that the political blocs , "not ready" to give up the "gains" and worked on the refusal cabin ministry presented by Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi, while attributed the visit of the US Secretary ofState John Kerry to Iraq for "pressure" on thepolitical forces to keep al -Abadi in office. he said thedefensive in aninterview withAlsumaria's News, said that " thedialogue that took place between theheads ofpolitical blocs and the Prime Minister during which theyagreed that the blocks are made ​​ofcandidates for thecabins ofMinisters, of which three candidates technocrats each ministry is to choose one of thepre - Abadi , according to theconditions required by "pointing out that" thepolitical forces arenot ready to give up itsgains and its ministries so I worked on therejection ofthe cabin. "he added that" there has been amove by some political blocs to change Abadi ,"noting that "John Kerry came to Iraq to putpressure on the political forces for the survival of al -Abadi in office at this stage because thechange would disrupt thesecurity and economic situation."He noted thedefensive a deputy from theindependent bloc internalized the rule oflaw, that themembers of the bloc "met and nominated three independent figures of the Ministry of Higher Education and research scientific and we agreed to continue and support thegovernment of al -Abadi conduct athorough change of cabin ministerial ", stressing that " we have not done thenomination of al -Shahristani again. " the counselor in thepresidency cult told Alsumaria News's, on Sunday, that the three presidencies agreed during themeeting to provide theblocks political candidates for theministries, as pointed out that themeeting witnessed aboycott of the Sadrist movement and acoalition ofKurdish blocs. the Abadi him in (31 March 2016), the parliament speaker Salim al -Jubouri new his cabinet within thefile isclosed, while select Jubouri ten days to discuss theministries and months to resolve bodies andsecurity positions.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:23 pm