Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House sitters waiting for the legal quorum to hold their session is completed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House sitters waiting for the legal quorum to hold their session is completed Empty House sitters waiting for the legal quorum to hold their session is completed

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 4:06 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad -arac Press -16 April: parliamentary sources said on Saturday, that the House ofRepresentatives of the protesters inside the dome of the parliament are preparing to hold aparliamentary session if the quorum to be held.
    Sources from inside the parliament hall, that "if thepresence of more than 165 deputies from theprotestors of the total 328 the total number of deputies could be the deputies of the protesters tohold a hearing."
    The House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri has postponed holding of the parliamentary session scheduled for today and submit the same to thenotice Akhrl "pending further notice from thesecurity and intelligence forces , the validity of theCouncil building security, in order to preserve the integrity of the House of Representatives and staff" .anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:25 pm