Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balances News / reveal the names of the ministerial cabin that has been voted on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balances News / reveal the names of the ministerial cabin that has been voted on Empty Balances News / reveal the names of the ministerial cabin that has been voted on

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2016, 2:55 pm

Balances News / reveal the names of the ministerial cabin that has been voted on

Since 26/04/2016 17:06 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Voice of the House of Representatives, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, to dismiss and replace the ministers of health, labor and water resources, while refused to vote on the dismissal of the Minister of Education.

A reporter / balances News / "The House of Representatives voted to dismiss Health Minister Hamoud Adila and named Alaa Mubarak rich and Minister of Health instead."

He added that "The Council also voted to dismiss Labor Minister Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani and the appointment of the fulfillment of State James Baldwin in his place," adding, "the voice on the sacking of Minister of Water Resources and named Hassan al-Janabi, a minister in his stead."

The correspondent pointed out that "the House of Representatives refused to vote on the dismissal of the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal" .anthy 29/33 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:56 pm