Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning Minister heads the government to issue bonds to pay off the dues Contractors Meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Minister heads the government to issue bonds to pay off the dues Contractors Meeting Empty Planning Minister heads the government to issue bonds to pay off the dues Contractors Meeting

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 5:54 am

Planning Minister heads the government to issue bonds to pay off the dues Contractors Meeting

04/27/2016

chaired by Minister of Planning and Salman al -Jumaili of the committee meeting by the Special Council of Ministers put the structure and controls the completion of the distribution of benefits Contractors due process payments through government bonds to study the issuance of government bonds for the payment of payable dues to contractors who carried out the governmental investment projects did not get their dues because of financial circumstances
    The committee includes the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords economic and financial advisers to the Prime Minister and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Planning Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs
     The committee recommended issuing support bonds in batches, the first batch and cover 50% of the dues of contractors and The Central Bank of Iraq to issue instructions to the issuance of these bonds after determining these entitlements by the ministries and interfaces is related to the Ministry and folders across the ministries of planning and finance.
    The Committee submits its recommendations to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi next few days for approval. (E

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:36 pm