Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

another trump lie on veitnam

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

another trump lie on veitnam  - Page 2 Empty another trump lie on veitnam

Post by duck2000 Thu 28 Apr 2016, 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump Lies About Dodging the Draft And Everything Else

We know by now that Donald Trump cannot open his mouth about Barack Obama without telling a lie. First it was "Obama's birth certificate does not exist", now "Obama was a terrible student", the same Obama who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law, who was president (first African American...made international news at the time, so much for no one knowing him at Harvard) of the Harvard law review (if you do not know how HUGE that is look it up), and NOW his lies have expanded to his own life. He lies through his teeth about having AVOIDED the draft, as if mere mortals are too stupid to fact check his bullshit. The video is of Trump lying like a rotten Persian rug on Faux News. The expose of his latest lie from the smoking gun:

Despite Donald Trump’s claim this week that he avoided serving in the Vietnam War solely due to a high draft number, Selective Service records show that the purported presidential aspirant actually received a series of student deferments while in college and then topped those off with a medical deferment after graduation that helped spare him from fighting for his country, The Smoking Gun has learned.

During a TV interview Tuesday morning, Trump--who spent his high school years enrolled at the New York Military Academy--said, “I actually got lucky because I had a very high draft number. I’ll never forget, that was an amazing period of time in my life.”

He went on to recall, “I was going to the Wharton School of Finance, and I was watching as they did the draft numbers and I got a very, very high number and those numbers never got up to.” The word “deferment” was not mentioned by Trump during his chat with the morning show hosts on WNYW, the Fox affiliate in New York City.

However, Selective Service records reveal that Trump, the fortunate son of a multimillionaire real estate baron, took repeated steps to avoid serving in Vietnam.

By the time his number (356) was drawn during the December 1, 1969 draft lottery, Trump had already received four student deferments and a medical deferment, according to military records on file with the National Archives and Records Administration. An extract of Trump’s Selective Classification record, seen here, was provided in response to a TSG records request.

In fact, the December 1969 draft lottery occurred about 18 months after Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, where he studied business at the Wharton School. So, while claiming that he would “never forget” being at Wharton watching the draft numbers being drawn, the 64-year-old Trump seems to have misremembered, as candidates are fond of saying.

Trump obtained his first two Class 2-S student deferments in June 1964 and December 1965, when he was student at Fordham University in the Bronx. He was briefly reclassified as 1-A--or “available for military service”--in late-November 1966, but that classification was switched back to 2-S three weeks later.

Another 2-S deferment is dated January 16, 1968, just months before his graduation from UPenn (to which he transferred following his sophomore year at Fordham).

Following his UPenn graduation, Trump--no longer qualified for a 2-S deferment--was again briefly classified as available for service on July 9. However, three months later, on October 15, his classification was switched to 1-Y, which was given to men deemed qualified for military service “only in time of national emergency.”

The 1-Y classification came a month after Trump underwent an “Armed Forces Physical Examination,” according to Selective Service records, which note the results of the exam as “DISQ.” While the military records do not further detail why Trump was granted the 1-Y deferment, a 1992 biography of the businessman by journalist Wayne Barrett reported that Trump received a medical deferment following the September 17, 1968 exam.

Trump’s 1-Y classification stayed in effect until February 1, 1972 when it was changed to a 4-F classification (which covered registrants not qualified for military service). The change in classification was likely prompted by the military’s December 1971 decision to abolish the 1-Y classification.

The Selective Service records also include a copy of the registration card signed by Trump in June 1964, 10 days after he turned 18. The possible future Commander-in-Chief, it turns out, has birthmarks on both his heels.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/deferments-helped-trump-dodge-vietnam

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ced_1304066031#WmxKHB5YCZdiJLut.99
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

another trump lie on veitnam  - Page 2 Empty Re: another trump lie on veitnam

Post by Diamond Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:55 am

but all in all, rocky, glad ya here with us today
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:56 am

duck2000 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:yep duck its figures, oh wait a minute you wern.t there lol an history speas of your figuring cause here we sit waiting lol
    yes YOU are... and will be waiting rite up to point of bank... when it hits da news you will find out!
    It's all or nothing duckster! All the way to the bank!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 29 Apr 2016, 2:29 pm

hey neon looks like the west REALLY don't like ya trumpster! LOL
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 29 Apr 2016, 6:57 pm

duck2000 wrote:hey neon looks like the west REALLY don't like ya trumpster! LOL
    You mean the ones with the flags flying non American styles? laugh

Good out weighs evil.... g&e

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:00 pm