Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank of TPI Looking finance important projects in the holy city of Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank of TPI Looking finance important projects in the holy city of Karbala Empty Bank of TPI Looking finance important projects in the holy city of Karbala

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2016, 5:34 am

[ltr]
    Bank of TPI Looking finance important projects in the holy city of Karbala

May 28, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / holy city of Karbala
    Ask a TBI The TBI, a plan that includes vision on financing for important projects in the province of Karbala and providing banking facilities, while stressing the financial ability to deliver these projects and the development of the fact the service in the province.
    The general manager of the bank, Hamdiya dry, said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, that "the importance of the province of Karbala, we organized a meeting today with their portfolios Aqeel Turaihi, and a number of businessmen and traders in the province, to discuss the provision of banking facilities for the development of the fact the service of the people of the city." .
    She dry, that "the bank raised its vision regarding the financing of a number of projects that are classified as important for the province," indicating "that the Trade Bank of Iraq has the financial capacity to fund a lot of projects," usually the province of Karbala, "the best provincial discourse with the bank."
    She Dry, "The meeting examined the topics of funding and loans and to listen to the point of business point of view, and the obstacles that stand in front of them, in order to find the best ways to provide loans and financial facilities, to promote the preservation experiencing a lack of resources as a result of the financial crisis currently experienced by Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:42 pm