Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri scandal caliber appointments recent bank managers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri scandal caliber appointments recent bank managers Empty Jubouri scandal caliber appointments recent bank managers

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2016, 3:08 am

[ltr]Jubouri scandal caliber appointments recent bank managers[/ltr]

Since 10/06/2016 14:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said a member of the Finance Committee Haitham al - Jubouri, on Friday, the recent appointments of directors ofbanks and industrial real estate and agriculture, as a "scandal" of the caliber, they are attributing the cause to staff contracts, pesticides surprised at how it was passed on Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, " the three who were appointed by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi two managers of the industrial and real estate and agricultural banks are staff ontemporary contracts and are not employees and the fourth works in the private sector and not the employees in government departments."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Attorney - Jubouri, said : "This a clear violation of the law of the Iraqi service , which provides that theDirector General shall be an employee always has the actual service more than ten years , " pointing out that "this is the scandal of heavy caliber, Nstarb How are passed on Prime Minister ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi ordered Dioanaa exempt the five state banks managers and replace themwith Bachran.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:07 am