Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners! Empty Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:37 am

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Date: Thursday, 11-09-2014 10: 18 am Visitors: 1046 

Private sources revealed that Iraq faces the biggest scandal in modern history, policies of the previous Government led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The sources said that the "safe country in the Development Fund for Iraq, (dad f any) which is only $ 5 billion, after Al-Maliki to withdraw, without the knowledge of the" House of representatives ".

They stressed that "the Fund had assets of more than 30 billion dollars during the previous Governments," explaining that "where never before experienced that pulled these exorbitant amounts".

They noted that "even during the occupation of Baghdad in two thousand and three and, thus, did not withdraw huge sums."

According to the facts presented by the sources, "Al-Maliki earlier also withdrew $ 5 billion from the Treasury, Central Bank, and Iraq has gone bankrupt from cash reserves", indicating that "Iraq is dependent on oil to raise funds to pay salaries, which means that Iraq might declare bankruptcy, if stopped exporting oil, and sell it abroad."

The new Government faces Al-Abadi "is a big problem and a big financial crisis because the former Prime Minister who handed over Iraq to a handful of employees on a plate," said prominent politicians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners! Empty Re: Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Post by weslin3 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:11 am

This doesn't sound good. Maybe they will be forced to do something now or collapse.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners! Empty Re: Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Post by fonz1951 Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 pm

i'm not buying it, sounds like more smoke and mirrors to me, else we would have already heard about it.
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Mheat1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:45 pm

I would think that with all the work that the IMF and the world Bank has done with Iraq the world and the investors would have known of this rumor long before now lets just see how this plays out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am