Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Edit Fallujah, the joy of Chinese industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Edit Fallujah, the joy of Chinese industry Empty Edit Fallujah, the joy of Chinese industry

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jun 2016, 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Edit Fallujah, the joy of Chinese industry

 Ahmed dish 

Just as the Chinese product entered in thesecond half of the eighties of the last century to our markets, it has also entered the joy fragile, or joy undiminished, or happiness , thedisabled, or as I like to describe as "China 'sjoy." 
    Ago days of the liberation of Fallujah, and as driven by the collective mind usually support or rejection of an event, the expulsion of Daash of Fallujah looks like a re - chart a new start line for the marathon our lives struggling so much Ptoagafat expensive, and here it becomes edit Fallujah cause for joy. 
    liberated Fallujah , and it raised voices joy, some voices (Alvesbuqueh) began to impose on others to rejoice in line with the collective mind and perhaps have the right, the joy is in the benefit of the nation. But a lot withme does not want to liven up a false, when the Iran - Iraq war ended, deserted homes of her sons who ran and Hrolloa without specifying compass joy and hand them, so he went mostly Esmr and cheering and expressed his joy and delight at the end of the most ridiculous war ever known political history of Iraq, then I was not extend past fifteen years, but my older brother words at the time of His passion Communist, cemented in my memory as Satire on that end and connect them by saying: everything in it that the Russians and the Americans have agreed to end the cold war, the expectation saying: I think the Lebanese civil war will end well .. 
    since that day I realized that international politics vague , and the land of Iraq , the scene of wars of agency, and that our wars are not our wars, and make it more hurts and weight while turn every defeat into victory, so my ceiling mounting demands do not want to be my joy is built according to the general mood , I want areal awareness of the joy of touching, I would like to dwell a lot and observing the event who made ​​thedefeat before victory, and more false victories blades. Vfarahh edit Fallujah as if it 's Chinese commodity, because they were the result of international fool is clear, both to enter Daash or edited, and before you rejoice to have to get your answer to the following questions: 
    who caused the coming of Daash ..? 
    Who controls Bdaash ..? 
    Then what about Our culture which produces colorful types of Aldoaash ..? 
    above all forced me my memory to pull questions from the archives , and that I did not get a real her answers, it has been many years of my life and I am waiting for answers from the defeats and past victories, for example: was there any sense of joy that followed the end of a war that lasted eight years Khrbena against Iran , which left an army of the disabled, orphans, widows, or, or when I find a convincing answer to the disaster , the occupation of Kuwait and the hell of the siege that followed and how mingled joy satirical its end , which coincided with smashing the state and make piles of ruin, I was watching a lot of people being fired shots at the end of 2003 , when the UN security Council announced the lifting of the embargo on Iraq and before that I was wondering about the value of joy that followed the removal of Saddam and also questioned whether it is really the joy? How rejoice and Saddam Amrath missed from five to thirty years , and it filled the combine wars, poverty and desolation, and threw it in the midst of civil wars and absurd. And how to complete the joy of liberation of Fallujah and there crackling throats calling for division and another preparing to erase our memory in Babil province name. 
    We need to liven up a solid industry does not falter in front of our questions, or swept the whims of politicians insane.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:12 pm