Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian intelligence declares attack revealed my information to spy on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian intelligence declares attack revealed my information to spy on  Empty Russian intelligence declares attack revealed my information to spy on

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2016, 6:49 am

Russian intelligence declares attack revealed my information to spy on official bodies

•  Russian intelligence declares attack revealed my information to spy on  5.14699511252099912381

Publishing Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 7:45:25 | Views: 49

Bgdad_abar today

Declared Russian intelligence services, it's revealed in terms of information attack "deliberate" intended to spy on some twenty organizations, including official agencies and military industries.

She said Russian intelligence "FSB" successor "KGB" Soviet, she revealed the program of "espionage over the Internet in information networks for about twenty organizations on Russian territory," adding that the targeted organizations are "governmental bodies and institutions, scientific, military and subsidiaries of the military industrial complex The institutions of the infrastructure of a sensitive importance. "

She added, that "the deliberate and planned attack him and done by professionals," without giving further details about the possible perpetrators.

According to Russian intelligence, the virus was sent through an attached file with e-mails and provides access to the data and listen to telephone conversations and capture images of computer monitors and operation of cameras, speakers, and even knowing the characters used on the keyboard.

This announcement coincides with the Democratic Party accuse Russia to disclose the content of e-mails for the party to support Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, while Russia has denied any involvement in the leak of these e-mails.

http://today-news.org/news.php?NewsID=29120

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm