Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Perception of Global Corruption Rising

Lobo
    Lobo

Perception of Global Corruption Rising Empty Perception of Global Corruption Rising

Post by Lobo Fri 05 Aug 2016, 1:41 pm

Perception of Global Corruption Rising Corruption
    Awareness of government corruption is rising on a global scale. This is all part of the private wave that peaks in 2032.95. We are experiencing the complete craziness of a collapsing government. Hillary Clinton is the classic example.
    Compared to Richard Nixon, who had to deal with 18.5 minutes of recorded conversations that were allegedly erased, Hillary outright erased half of all her emails. She is notorious for being secretive and refused to honor subpoenas from the State Department. Hillary never came forward about her private server until it was exposed that she had one. They would have dragged Nixon from the White House and imprisoned him if he had said screw you and erased half of the tapes. This shows how much has changed between the public wave that peaked in 1981 and the current private wave.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/perception-of-global-corruption-rising/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:55 pm