Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: the impact of rising oil prices on the budget is not measured, but the end of the transac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: the impact of rising oil prices on the budget is not measured, but the end of the transac Empty Economist: the impact of rising oil prices on the budget is not measured, but the end of the transac

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Economist: the impact of rising oil prices on the budget is not measured, but the end of the transaction[/ltr]

Since 20/08/2016 20:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Saturday, that the rise in oil prices contributes to the activation of other productive sectors and reduce the economic crisis, between the impact of high oil prices on the budget is not knowable only through the seasons or months after the end of transactions.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said Antoine L / balance News /, that "Iraq's budget depends entirely on oil revenues and rising prices reduce the deficit going forward," adding, "measuring the rise in prices can not measure its effect on the budget until after the seasons or months of the end of the oil deals."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added, "The rise also contributes to the activation of other productive sectors and reduce the economic crisis experienced by the country," noting that "can not be anyone predicted future rise in oil prices to its reliance on supply and demand." It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm