Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: "Central Bank can close the Exchange companies smuggled USD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: "Central Bank can close the Exchange companies smuggled USD Empty Expert: "Central Bank can close the Exchange companies smuggled USD

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:58 pm

Expert: "Central Bank can close the Exchange companies smuggled USD

June 10th, 2013
    07: 10

Banking expert said Mohamed badra, the Central Bank has the ability to close the companies Exchange that contribute to smuggling hard currency and dollars for overseas crisis, pointing out that the companies under central bank supervision and inspection. Badra said in a statement to "day 7", the Central Bank has the power to close these companies, after recommendation by the supervision Department of the Central Bank, adding that a gradual closure decision where after warning and inspect again and lock, which followed years of pending regularization. The World Bank has the tools to exercise monetary policy to achieve the objectives of maintaining currency. Banking expert noted that the Central Bank follows a number of ways to see companies in violation of committed, through the inspection of Central Bank financial books for incoming and outgoing currency, to examine the compatibility between inside and outside, as well as on the comparison of receipts for a random sample of buyers or sellers in the books of companies that deal with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:32 pm