Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade Bank of Iraq received the Quality Award from JP Morgan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade Bank of Iraq received the Quality Award from JP Morgan Empty Trade Bank of Iraq received the Quality Award from JP Morgan

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Sep 2016, 6:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/09/05 | 11:01

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News special received TBI JP Morgan Quality Award for 2016 for rapid implementation and exact payments customers in Bahrain on 1482016. 

The director general of the bank , Mr. Faisal Alheims Commenting on the award, said that the priority is to provide the highest level of customer service and operations of direct treatment , which is critical, as it ensures fast, accurate and reliable implementation of the payment instructions to our operations, and also reduces the costs for the bank.

our continuous efforts have enabled us to provide our customers with individuals and institutions exceptional payment in TBI services, and we make sure that our employees are trained in the latest banking technology using the latest technology and in accordance with the requirements of the training plan Alasttratejah. , 

where the JP Morgan quality Award is divided into two classes: the quality and the quality of the elite prize, which is awarded to organizations that show the highest levels of performance award. 

TBI received this award in recognition of gaining address directly operations and by completing arrived at the 99.78., confirmed JPMorgan that less than one of the eligible financial institutions for the prize, and the trade Bank of Iraq in a remarkable succeeded in fulfilling the terms of the strict standards of performance for the award prestigious.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:03 pm