Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage

Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage Empty BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage

Post by Lobo Mon 19 Sep 2016, 2:30 pm

BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage -
    I remember this, the story hit and then went missing.
    Posted by Martin Walsh | Sep 18, 2016 | National Security, States’ Rights

BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage 2-1
    WikiLeaks Doc Proves Hillary’s Concussion Story Is A Lie
    Hillary Clinton quite possibly has suffered from many illnesses over the lifetime, but none have been more severe than they concussion she suffered in late 2012. The Clinton’s and all of her cronies will have us believe that her head injury spawned from her slipping and falling at home, and that she has made a full recovery to this point.
    That narrative is a complete lie, and WikiLeaks has debunked that with two email document leaks. The documents from Julian Assange show that Hillary actually suffered her head injury in a near fatal plane crash and it has been covered up since then. It is very perplexing to analyze why Hillary would cover up this trip and lie about her head injuries.
    According to a report released by Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton was in a C-12 Huron aircraft was forced to make an emergency landing at Ahwaz International Airport on the border of Iran and Iraq, skidding off the runway, and crashing, leaving Clinton “unconscious and bleeding profusely.” 
    BREAKING: Hillary’s Plane Had Crash Landing, Possible Brain Damage C-12-U3_RIAT2006_001_800
    The Plane Hillary Was On That Caused Her Brain Injury
    The plane crash was reportedly so severe that Clinton’s injuries, while extremely severe, could have potentially been much worse had this plane gone off the track or flipped over.

The two WikiLeaks documents are very interesting because they offer several different theories as to why Hillary would lie about her secret trip to Iran and Iraq, the actual cause of her concussion, and what was discussed in this meeting with the world’s largest state-sponsor of terrorism.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillarys-plane-had-crash-landing-possible-brain-damage/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:12 pm