Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The price of gold settled with the dollar's decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The price of gold settled with the dollar's decline Empty The price of gold settled with the dollar's decline

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:26 am

[ltr]The price of gold settled with the dollar's decline[/ltr]

Since 09.26.2016 at 08:29 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Gold prices rose slightly in Asian trading the first weekday morning, with the decline in the US dollar exchange rate of evaporation amid expectations the US interest rate hike and investors shifted their attention to the first analogy between the US presidential candidates economic and comments.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It rose Messaging selling price of gold increased by 0.1 percent to $ 1338.82 an ounce, while US gold futures price rose to $ 1343.1 an ounce.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The price of gold is inversely proportional with the dollar exchange rate, like oil and other commodities, metals resident of the US currency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dollar fell 0.3 percent against the Japanese yen, reaching 100.75 yen to the dollar with a decline in investors' expectations of a possible lifting of the US interest rate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]With the start of the countdown for the first debate between US presidential candidates, Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump, on Monday evening, investor attention turns away from the market in general to the candidate's remarks on the economy Alomirka.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:24 pm