Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the Central Bank of comprehensive and immediate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the Central Bank of comprehensive and immediate Empty Statement: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the Central Bank of comprehensive and immediate

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:40 am

Statement: Parliamentary Finance Committee calls for the Central Bank of comprehensive and immediate review of the mechanisms of sale of foreign currency
    Wrote: October 8, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance Committee asked the CBI comprehensive and immediate review of the mechanisms of hard currency sale and adjust the rate of the dinar to maintain its value .
    Finance Committee confirmed in a statement that the decline in the dinar exchange rate against the dollar caused the central bank to adopt some private banks and not others in an auction sale of the currency and the weakness in monitoring the performance of these banks.
    Committee the central bank and demanded assess the performance of private banks due to provide some private banks purchase invoices is a real auction currency revealing its intention for the formation of a fact-finding committee to find out the reasons for the high price of the dollar in the markets and monitor the performance of the central bank auction of currency and checking the seriousness of their actions, which tainted question marks a lot
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee and called for an end to the continuing market mafias and some currency traders control the price of the Iraqi dinar exchange according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 am