Documents .. judiciary meets and describes the unconstitutional decision to cancel the posts of Vice-President of the Republic
Sunday 16-10-2016 | 11:51:45
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]J p
Shafaq News / The federal judiciary was held under the chairmanship of its president Medhat al-Mahmoud on Sunday, a meeting which discussed a number of issues, most notably by the unconstitutional decision to cancel the posts of Vice-President of the Republic.
The authority said in a statement that it "met today ingredients all laid down in Article 89 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005 and (the Federal Supreme Court, the Supreme Judicial Council, the Federal Cassation Court, the Presidency of the public prosecution, the presidency of the judicial oversight body, the presidencies of the appellate areas the courts associated with it, the Central Criminal Court.) and examined the circumstances that surround them, and stood on the judgments and decisions made by the courts and judicial committees concerned, in particular the verdict of the Federal Supreme Court in the process (Cancel posts of vice-President of the Republic) and found that he was released after six days termination of proceedings Almqtadhah to publish was based on the rule unconstitutional the decision to cancel the positions mentioned to three constitutional provisions for Aojthad in their meanings (articles 69.75, 142) based on the first functions of the Court provided for in Article 93 of the Constitution was issued unanimously by the members of the court, away for personalization and any influential only provisions of the Constitution, because it Cancel those positions means modifying advanced materials mentioned of the Constitution without following the adjustment mechanism constitutional provisions set forth in Article 142 of it. "
The statement added, "as well as meeting considered Matsdrh courts competent committees through the application of the provisions of the General Amnesty Law No. (27) for the year 2016, and found that these judgments and decisions have been made accurately and impartially and transparently to preserve the rights of the accused and convicts and families of the victims of the Iraqis, and that these judgments and decisions ensured the right to challenge the law by judicial means drawn. "
The statement continued that "the intervention without these legal roads mean the judicial decision derailed fair character means a conflict with the principle of independence of the judiciary and with the separation of powers enshrined the principle of the material (19 / I) and (47) and (88) of the Constitution."
The statement added that participants had agreed on the full obligations of the provisions of the Constitution and other legislation and applied impartially and objectively and transparently Accordingly meeting reached: -
1. support for the armed forces with all its factions and forces supporting them all in the liberation of the Iraqi territories and to secure stability.
2. Government support and solidarity with them in the preservation of Iraq's sovereignty, security and well-being of its people and the support of its actions taken in these areas.
3. appeal to the authorities, organizations and parties and groups of the Iraqi people Aziz all stand by the federal judiciary ingredients all support independence and its efforts to consolidate the provisions of the Constitution and legislation of other and respect for the provisions in the fight against terrorism, organized crime and financial and administrative corruption and to implement its provisions and decisions, and not to resort to influence them to be deflected from the performance its functions in accordance with the Constitution and laws.
4. appeal to the House of Representatives to speed up the legislation of laws (Code of Federal Judicial Authority), particularly the Federal Court Act
Supreme, and the law of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Law on regulation
Judicial, law of public prosecution in coordination and exchange of news and experiences with the federal judiciary in order to ensure the safety of its application.
5. The meeting decided to suspend the work and always at the headquarters of the federal judiciary in judicial institutions surrounding it (the Judicial Development Institute, the Central Criminal Court (the Court of time)
And on Tuesday 18/10/2016 the exact location of the demonstration for fear of the occurrence of friction or skirmishes between
Demonstrators with respect for the right to demonstrate peacefully and between the associate and the citizens of the auditors of these judicial institutions.
6. He also appealed to the meeting, Mr. Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and officials all of ordering the protection of the federal judiciary headquarters and judicial institutions around them and prevent accessed from malevolent lurking in the demonstration to tamper with the records and proceedings and public property, and the protection of the characters of judges and public prosecutors and their families, as well as judicial investigators and staff members of the Federal judiciary In conclusion promised federal judiciary with all its components to be in it to perform its tasks, seeking to develop their potential and strengthen its independence, collaborating with all the faithful to serve the homeland and the citizen within the constitutional and legal responsibilities.