Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's offer to mediate with Turkey and justify his return to office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's offer to mediate with Turkey and justify his return to office Empty Allawi's offer to mediate with Turkey and justify his return to office

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Allawi's offer to mediate with Turkey and justify his return to office

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Iyad Allawi, the Vice President of the Republic, expressed on Saturday its readiness to mediate between Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, to resolve tensions sparked by theincursion of the Turkish army inside Iraqi territory. 
    As Allawi stressed the need for Iraq to enact anew law for the elections and the replacement of the Electoral Commission, he spoke of a "very serious shortcomings" in the political process. 
    the leader of the national coalition, during a meeting with a number of tribal leaders in the headquarters of the Accord Party and attended (range Press), " the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi asked me about Turkey and I told him I write a message to Turkey and I ready to take the message to Ankara and bear the plane wages in order to end the crisis between the two countries. " He added that " the battle to liberate Mosul will be a tough fight if they do not do act." 
    He said the vice president , "I want to walk toward democracy in Iraq, and I was careful to conduct theelection, and went and participated with me in the government, to build institutions without thinking aboutnationalism and managed re army and government institutions, as you increase the allocations were canceled something called sectarianism and canceled national and achieved national reconciliation and established thereconstruction Council and other things, and it was my focus on national reconciliation and the rebuilding ofIraq but fought grotesque. " 
    he said Allawi" has agreed to be vice-president of to oversee the national reconciliation , "pointing out that" Iraq is passing through Bohrj conditions and the political situation in Iraq , where many problems. " 
    in another context, he emphasized national coalition leader that" Iraq needs to enact a new law for elections and replaced by the electoral Commission in order to select people to serve country. " He talked about that ,"There is a very palaces serious in the political process and the House of Representatives passed theprevention of alcohol and neglected important laws." 
    Allawi and saw that " the tribal leaders have contributed to building this country , especially as he is going through a security crisis and social crisis of the economy and the role of the tribes become an important role to achieve stability , " noting that "this country can not be led by the party or sect, but led by the Iraqi people." He stressed " the need for an elaborate plan for the post - regulation Daesh probably due extremists us more violent than the same Daesh." " The continued political analysis is talking about al - Qaida return to life and the harbinger of the return of risk dangerous environment of Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am