Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute! Empty Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute!

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 4:10 am

[size=30]Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute![/size]
    08/11/2016 09:34 | Number of Views: 760
    font size:  Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute! Font_decrease  Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute! Font_enlarge
     Egypt find "new and fast" Saudi oil substitute! Thumbnail.php?file=alalam_636141894365865696_25f_4x3_382557097
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]A source at the company SOCAR Azerbaijani oil it will supply about two million barrels of oil from the type of "Azeri Light"Egyptians have to refineries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source explained, in an interview Monday November 7, the oil supply process mentioned states to implement the memorandum of understanding between SOCAR And "The Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation", which was signed last week.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source said: "The process of supplying two million barrels of Azerbaijani oil format, in accordance with the agreements between the two sides, to the refinery victory for refining petroleum and refinery Middle East, is still unknown details of the operation, which must be coordinated later."[/rtl]
    [rtl]These developments come on the back of the Declaration of Egyptian Oil Minister, Tariq al-Mulla, earlier Monday, the Saudi company, "Aramco" informed Cairo to stop the supply of petroleum materials "until further notice".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Arabia was agreed to Egypt's supply of petroleum products refined by 700 thousand tons per month for a period of five years, under a deal worth $ 23 billion between the Saudi company, "Aramco" and "the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation", was signed during an official visit by the Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, to Egypt this year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The company SOCAR Oil exports from Azerbaijan to more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia and the Americas.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The total size of the company's exports reached 22.1 million tons, 2015.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:04 pm