Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington condemns the bombings of Babylon, and renews its support for Iraq in the "global war" aga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington condemns the bombings of Babylon, and renews its support for Iraq in the "global war" aga Empty Washington condemns the bombings of Babylon, and renews its support for Iraq in the "global war" aga

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Nov 2016, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Fire burning in one of the tanks .. archive.
    Washington condemns the bombings of Babylon, and renews its support for Iraq in the "global war" against terrorism

Author: AB 
    Editor: AB 
    11/25/2016 10:34 
    Number of Views: 62

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Condemned the US State Department on Friday blasts hunters who targeted visitors returning in the province of Babylon, and Dhma another example of "contempt Daesh to human life and his efforts to sow discord sons of the Iraqi people," while confirming the continuation of its partnership with Iraq and its people, who stand on the front lines in this "war cosmic "against terrorism and renewed its support for the Iraqi security forces in their fight against Daesh in Mosul.
    According to the US Department in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "We condemn in the strongest terms the brutal terrorist attacks by al-Daesh, at a station for filling fuel and a restaurant in Hilla, so also reportedly killed about a hundred people who are on their way back from a visit Karbala during the We sit together to eat, and we express our sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims and wish a speedy recovery to the injured Kabarmen number. "
    He said the US State, said that "the mass killings This is another example of the contempt organize Daesh to human life and his efforts to sow discord and division among the Iraqi people" one, saying that "the partnership will remain with Iraq and its people who stand in front of this global war lines against terrorism fixed Ataatzaazaa partnership. "
    She stressed the US State, that "there is close contact with the Iraqi authorities," a renewed tax farming "with the support of the Iraqi security forces in their fight against Daesh in Mosul, and in all those responsible for these heinous crimes to justice."
    The House of Babel, announced on Thursday (November 24, 2016), that the bombing Shomali caused by tank-trapped at the gas station between my part Midhtah and Shomali, south-west of Hilla, noting that the outcome of the bombing of more than 80 people dead and injured Iraqis and Iranians.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:18 am