Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives / the agenda of the meeting No. (33) Monday 28 November 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives / the agenda of the meeting No. (33) Monday 28 November 2016 Empty The House of Representatives / the agenda of the meeting No. (33) Monday 28 November 2016

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2016, 3:45 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 69[ltr]  28/11/2016[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First, read verses from the Koran. 
    Second: The vote on the draft law of arms. (Security and Defense Committee, the Legal Committee), (35 articles)
    Third: the vote on the draft general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2017 (the Finance Committee). (48 articles).
    Fourth: voting in principle to the first draft amendment to the law of the amnesty law No. (27) for the year 2016. (Legal Committee, the Human Rights Commission).
    Fifth: The vote on the wording of a resolution on the inclusion of the Syrian nationalism in the information form the national card. (Legal Committee). 
    Sixth: The vote on the candidates of the investigative committee regarding the review of all leases and investment of the marshes and waters. 
    Seventh report of the Legal Committee on the work of the election commission and the number of board members and district and provincial elections and the election of the House. 
    Eighth: The report and discussion of the draft Iraqi Commission for the adoption of a law.(Committee on Economy and Investment). (Article 18).
    Ninth: continued discussion of the draft law regulating the commercial agency. (Committee on Economy and Investment). (24 articles).
    Tenth: report and discuss the proposed law to the board of Media and Communications.(Committee on Culture and Information, the Legal Committee, the Finance Committee, the Commission services and reconstruction), (Article 55)
    Session starts at: eleven in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm