Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon allocated 14 billion dinars for the implementation of projects on credit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon allocated 14 billion dinars for the implementation of projects on credit Empty Babylon allocated 14 billion dinars for the implementation of projects on credit

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2016, 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Babylon allocated 14 billion dinars for the implementation of projects on credit

 Babylon / long-Presse 

A commission in the reconstruction ofBabylon, for approval of the Cabinet to allocate 14 billion dinars for theimplementation of projects to maintain payment on credit system, while confirming that the eight billion of which will be allocated to build schools and bridging the large gap in this area. 
    The head of the committee, Mehdi Aakul, in an interview (long - Presse) " The cabinet has allocated 14 billion dinars for the implementation of projects in the province of Babylon - style payment on credit, including thebuilding of schools and stores , " adding that "eight billion of them allocated to build schools while allocated another six billion to build stores and other projects. " 
    He Aakul, that " the governor of Babylon, honest meaning, for a meeting expanded with the relevant authorities in the presence of Chairman of the reconstruction of the provincial council and called for raising Babylon Directorate and the Directorate of government contracts to accomplish disclosures for these projects to be designated Kmenaqsat , " noting that " the province needs more than 400 school buildings to meet theshortfall faced in this area. " 
    It is noteworthy that the majority of the province of Babylon project, its city of Hilla, (100 km south of Baghdad) stalled due to lack of financial liquidity , which the local government called on the request of thefederal government 's inclusion of some of its projects payment system on credit including project streams Hilla great stalled work as announced Mnaqsth offers a number of companies to implement it .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm