Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
mazzone62
day dreamer
wciappetta
Bama Diva
Screwball
mollie09
rmp413
Neno
12 posters

BREAKING: Obama just announced

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING: Obama just announced - Page 2 Empty BREAKING: Obama just announced

Post by Neno Wed 16 Jan 2013, 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nenos --

President Obama just left the podium.

In a speech to the nation, he announced his plan to take comprehensive
    action against gun violence. After years on the political backburner, we
    now have the momentum to make real progress on this issue. We can’t let
    this moment slip away.

In the next 24 hours, 50,000 people need to sign this petition to send a
    message to Republicans who are trying to block progress:

Get behind President Obama and support sensible reforms to stop gun violence by signing here.

President Obama is championing Vice President Joe Biden’s
    recommendations on gun reform: an assault weapons ban, universal
    background checks and limits on the number of bullets in gun magazines.

These are common sense measures to prevent gun related tragedies from
    tearing apart any more of our families. Sadly, before President Obama
    even made his announcement, many House Republicans said they were
    opposed to taking any action. We need to send the message loud and clear that the time for action is now.

Throw your support behind President Obama and the safety of our families by signing the petition now.

These measures won’t fix everything, but they are a start. And it’s time we started somewhere.

Thanks for your support.

Kelly

Kelly Ward
    DCCC Executive Director
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING: Obama just announced - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: Obama just announced

Post by Neno Wed 16 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

wciappetta wrote:

So yet another speech to make himself look Presidential, yet there is no substance and in fact there cannot be.... You cannot pit Republicans and democrats on this one... both support the second amendment and so does the citizenry .... Once they get the guns you are then their prisoner, The reason why the framers put that in the Constitution was so in part so the government would have to fear the wrath of the people if they usurped authority not granted them in the Constitution...And in every country where this right is banned violent crime increases....

So all lovers of freedom and liberty know with evil in the world freedom is not without cost and a vigilant people can remain free.... You just have to cut through hypnosis of flowery speech....
    See for me, "No Fear" is the KEY. We just honor the laws until the END as it is written! I always thought the end of this evil system was the seeking... ;)
    mazzone62
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

BREAKING: Obama just announced - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING: Obama just announced

Post by mazzone62 Thu 17 Jan 2013, 9:14 am

NY just past their own legislation yesterday, on the radio this morning was the governor of Texas telling everyone to move there. No gun bans, no state tax etc but i don't know about living so close to that border, that scares the daylight out of me.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:14 am

they take away are sencon ammed, and we are in trouble. I see the next civil war
    elandur
    elandur
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by elandur Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:17 am

Laws prevent nothing; all they do is enable us to punish those who break them. And when it comes to folks like the Sandy Hook shooter, usually not even that since most of them either take their own life or elect suicide by cop. Write and enact all the "anti-gun" laws you like - all you will do is limit the law-abiding and the bad guys will still do what they do without having to worry about anyone stopping them.

If you truly think that laws prevent crime, just get in your car and drive. Notice how the speeding laws don't inhibit people from speeding, the stop signs (and laws concerning them) don't make people actually come to a complete stop, DUI laws don't prevent people from getting behind the wheel of a car drunk, etc. They do enable the police to charge you a hefty fine if they want when they catch you breaking them, and do allow cops, insurance companies, etc to assign blame (and make criminal arrests if necessary) once something bad happens when the laws are flouted.

Laws themselves are words on a piece of paper that people ignore on a regular basis every day.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:20 am

Neno wrote:See for me, "No Fear" is the KEY. We just honor the laws until the END as it is written! I always thought the end of this evil system was the seeking... ;)

No it's not written, you must be talking about what Paul mentioned, but I say it depends on the law and so did Jesus... There might some laws you are required to ignore. Didn't Jesus say beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Herod? I think he did... Remember the evil system is responsible for making some of those laws ... Peter and all the apostles ignored the law when he preached and taught Jesus to the people. Then of course there is the tribulation law of the Mark of the Beast that the saints ignore as well... You get the point I'm sure.

Of course no fear [I don't worry] and yes the the end of this world is fast approaching but I'm not kowtowing to the devil spiritually or otherwise if I can help it ... For example if your child was about to be assaulted I'm sure you do something to stop it if you're able.... A better example is lets say you have suddenly become aware of a plan to rob your house tonight by a thief. Knowing of the plan are you going to go to the movies tonight or are you going to stay home and watch to catch the thief? It's really just common sense...

So if I'm able to prevent something by an action or even sounding an alarm I do it.... Yet if after that the tree falls to east there shall it lie.....I'm at peace. :)

Last edited by wciappetta on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mazzone62
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by mazzone62 Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:25 pm

So this, added to Obamacare, where they have all your health records, if you have ever had any kind of mental health problem and they run a background check. You will be denied. I went thru a years of depression but finally beat it but will never be approved.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:50 pm

That's interesting really because mental illness falls under the governments definition since 1993 and with Obamacare access as you say exploitation of the definition is probably going to happen.... If a person is deemed to have such an illness, if they have guns I assume they will be forced to give them up.... but it's all in the definition so in essence it is a way for the government to skirt the Constitution... Always coming at you from the side....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 17 Jan 2013, 2:15 pm

This coming from the very person that after being elected was instantly protected by Solders and Secret Service agents, all of which carry Guns....
    buddy4
    buddy4
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by buddy4 Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:44 pm

guns dont kill people do go after the criminals dont make it hard on someone who is responsable[b]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:32 pm