Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rivers directed its branches to attract capital and remove the obstacles before them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rivers directed its branches to attract capital and remove the obstacles before them Empty Rivers directed its branches to attract capital and remove the obstacles before them

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2016, 3:37 am

[size=30]Rivers directed its branches to attract capital and remove the obstacles before them[/size]
    21/12/2016 12:02 | Number of Views: 40
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

Rafidain Bank in the face of its branches in Baghdad and the provinces on the need to attract capital from the citizens and not to put obstacles in front of them and convince them to deposit their money in the bank rather than domestic savings.

According to a statement of the bank got "direction Press" a copy of which, on Wednesday, that "forged bank panel session chaired by Director General of the bank mandated by student Jabbar with the participation of departments and branch managers in Baghdad as well as the managing director for global company smart card Baha Abdul-Hussein."

He said: "The meeting dealt with a set of observations and suggestions and guidance, which included the need to improve the performance of branches and raise the level of productivity and the benefits and re-evaluate the performance."

According to the statement he urged the director of the bank "branch managers to develop work and friction with the citizens and overcome the obstacles in front of them and invited them to improve their work and provide better services to citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:04 am