Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Free Zones experiencing a strong turnout for local and international companies and Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Free Zones experiencing a strong turnout for local and international companies and Arab Empty Free Zones experiencing a strong turnout for local and international companies and Arab

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Free Zones experiencing a strong turnout for local and international companies and Arab

Baghdad - and babysit -revealed the General Authority for Free Zones of the Ministry of Finance that the regions in Khor Al-Zubair, Qaim and Nineveh experiencing a strong turnout by local and international companies and Arab countries, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.
    A statement of the body for the Director General this morning in favor Qaisi as saying that "incentives and tax breaks and customs privileges and ease procedures for contracting with international companies one of the reasons that led to the increased demand for investment in the free zones as well as the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII."
    "The free zones currently owns tracts of land allocated for investment and possible to meet any requests made for the purpose of investment."
    He Qaisi "that Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII will restore confidence in the economy and thus have a strong attraction for international companies and inward capital" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am