Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: agriculture, industry does not produce 5% due to energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: agriculture, industry does not produce 5% due to energy Empty Economist: agriculture, industry does not produce 5% due to energy

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 5:39 am

Economist: agriculture, industry does not produce 5% due to energy
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mon, 02 Jan 2017 15:01:27
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brief Economic Bassem Jamil Antoine said that the agricultural and industrial sector in Iraq does not exceed 5% of the production of agricultural and industrial crops due to lack of energy and provide necessary Alcod by oil refineries.
    Antoine said in a press statement that "the deliberate wars during the last century and in the former regime time I lose a lot of oil refineries through their equipment and destroyed, pointing out that whatever is the rehabilitation of the refineries are destroyed by the wars again."
    He pointed out that "the agricultural and industrial sector does not produce 5% of the agriculture and industry in Iraq, stressing that agriculture and industry sector needs fuel to run the machines and electric generators for the purpose of continuing the production and operation of labor."
    And that "most of the oil fields in Iraq, in addition to the refineries in great need of development sectors, pointing out that" the government should focus on the development and rehabilitation of power plants with gas for the purpose of providing kerosene Lowell and converted to agricultural and industrial sectors to be able to continuity of domestic production. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:20 pm