Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq spent enough electricity to produce twice its need!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq spent enough electricity to produce twice its need! Empty Economist: Iraq spent enough electricity to produce twice its need!

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 3:41 pm

Economist: Iraq spent enough electricity to produce twice its need!
    06 06 2018 10:17 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Bassem Jamil Antoine[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The economist, in the name of Jamil Ntwan, that what Iraq spent on electricity enough to produce twice as much energy as needed.

Antoine said in a press statement: "The Ministry of Electricity spent 14 years ago about 40 billion dollars, but the real production capacity is now in the range of 14 thousand megawatts."

He added that "the processing of citizens currently according to the rates of production is supposed to be within 12 hours per day, but exceeded some of the local administrations on shares shares in the variation of equipment between the province and another," noting that "the Ministry of Electricity 112 thousand associate, while the average Production of 1000 MW requires 3000 subscribers. "

The economic expert explained that "according to the spending of Iraq and its human staff, it could produce twice the need of electricity, as the processing of all the provinces around the clock requires 22 thousand megawatts."

//Mother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:21 pm