Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Columbus Blue Jackets

jedi17
    jedi17

Columbus Blue Jackets Empty Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by jedi17 Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Post Battle #54 vs. the Detroit Red Wings
    February 12, 2017, 12:43 PM ET [1 Comments]
    Paul Berthelot
    Columbus Blue Jackets Clb Columbus Blue Jackets Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Final Score: Blue Jackets 2 – Red Wings 1 

Game Summary

That was a much better played game than the one against the Canucks. They played at a higher pace and therefore higher event hockey. Both teams were piling on the shots with the Jackets outshooting the Wings 39-36. Each goalie was great and kept this from being a repeat of the 7-6 game against Ottawa. 

Boone Jenner got the scoring started with his 10th goal of the season. He redirected Brandon Dubinsky’s shot to give the Jackets a 1-0 lead. 

That was Boone’s 10th goal of the season giving the Jackets nine players with 10 goals on the season. They are now one player shy of having 10 players have 10 goals which is usually what it take to make the playoffs. 

That Jenner-Dubinsky-Cam Atkinson line has been much better in recent games. They each had a point in this game with Dubinsky and Jenner recording a multi-point game, as they assisted on the Jackets second goal, scored by Atkinson. 

That line has finally started to see an uptick in production. Boone has four points in his last five, Dubinsky has a multi-point game in three of his last five games, including seven points, and Atkinson has three goals in his last five games. 

With the win, the Jackets sweep the season series with the Wings for the first time in franchise history. Up next they take on the Rangers on Monday.  

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am