Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is in the process of concluding oil contracts for $ 80 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is in the process of concluding oil contracts for $ 80 billion Empty Iran is in the process of concluding oil contracts for $ 80 billion

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2017 4:05 am

Iran is in the process of concluding oil contracts for $ 80 billion

06/05/2017

The Minister of Oil Bijan Zangana, Iran will sign contracts worth $ 80 billion as part of a new model of oil contracts within the next two years.

He explained the word Zangana opening of the 22nd International Exhibition of oil and gas, petrochemicals and refining in Tehran on Saturday that the new contracts will be a platform for the launch of the activities of local contractors.

On the other hand he pointed Zangana to the achievements of the Iranian government regarding the development of joint oil fields, indicating that Karun fields of production (Azadegan - Aadaoran in southwestern Iran) rose 70 thousand barrels per day in 2013 to about 280 thousand barrels per day to March 20 / March 2017 .

He stressed that the production and export of oil from Iran after the entry into force of the nuclear deal, have risen by more than one million barrels per day, with the restoration of Iran's share in world oil markets.

Among Zangana that petrochemical production over the government of President Rowhani, promotes more than 5 million tonnes, so that will reach the level of production size 9 million tons, with the opening of new projects later, hoping the opening of the "Morgan" to produce methanol card 1.6 million tons in the next summer, touches to a total capacity of 10.5 million tons of petrochemicals.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/163093.html

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 am