Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump will ask Netanyahu government to freeze settlements in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump will ask Netanyahu government to freeze settlements in Jerusalem Empty Trump will ask Netanyahu government to freeze settlements in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 7:20 am

Trump will ask Netanyahu government to freeze settlements in Jerusalem

A senior official of the White House unveiled, revealed that US President Donald Trump , who will visit Israel on Monday, will ask the Israeli government to freeze settlements in Jerusalem and the West Bank.

The newspaper 'Haaretz' Israel quoted a senior official as saying that the 'Trump' does not carry a new road map but would call Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to take steps to build confidence among themselves to create a favorable atmosphere for the resumption of negotiations.

The newspaper said that Trump would call on the Palestinians to stop the use of violence against Israelis as described by the newspaper.

On the other hand, the newspaper reported that the Council 's security cabinet mini 'Alkapent' will meet today under the chairmanship of Netanyahu for the latest issues discussed will be discussed with 'Trump' which will drop noon tomorrow 's Ben - Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv, including the Palestinian issue and the resumption of negotiations without conditions.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=156447

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:45 am