Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US lifts ban on laptop flights from Abu Dhabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

lifts - US lifts ban on laptop flights from Abu Dhabi Empty US lifts ban on laptop flights from Abu Dhabi

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 am

US lifts ban on laptop flights from Abu Dhabi

09:31 - 03/07/2017

The United States canceled, a ban was imposed on travelers laptop computers inside the aircraft and carry on coming from the UAE capital Abu Dhabi flights and said that Etihad Airways carried more stringent was required to lift the embargo security measures.

Union welcomed the airline and re-step credit taken to create a zone to obtain prior approval from the US Immigration Department at Abu Dhabi International Airport before boarding on board the aircraft bound for the United States, allowing it to fulfill US security requirements.

The Department of Homeland Security said TSA officials checked the implementation of the procedures properly.

And Etihad Airways is the only airline that flies directly from Abu Dhabi to the United States.

In March, the United States imposed a ban on laptop computers with passengers inside the aircraft in flights coming to the country from ten airports in eight countries: Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Turkey. The procedure to address concerns that the bombs could be hidden in electronic devices and drop off inside the aircraft.

And soon it followed the example of Britain, the United States similar procedures.

Last week, the United States unveiled security measures on flights coming to the country in order to prevent the expansion of the ban, which could cause significant problems.

Said David Lapan, a spokesman for the US Department of Homeland Security said in a statement obtained by Reuters, a copy of Etihad Airways' efforts to implement additional security measures was a model for foreign airlines and local.

He added that the airports and other companies in the region, such as Emirates Airlines and Qatar Airways, are still subject to restrictions. Finished / 25 m

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/03/171656/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am