Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop

Lobo
    Lobo

Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop Empty Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop

Post by Lobo Fri 30 Oct 2015, 9:56 am

Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop

Posted on October 29, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop Newsnight-2-bbc
    The Terrorism Act in Britain has been used to seize the laptop of a BBC journalist who  produced a series of reports on British-born jihadis. As always, police never have any restraint in what they do. They are brain-dead and do not grasp that if they go down this road of grabbing journalists’ computers to see who their contacts are, nobody will ever talk to one again. They are destroying important conduits of information because they cannot see beyond their nose.
    This entry was posted in Britain and tagged Free Press, Terrorism Act by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop Empty Re: Britain Uses Terrorist Law to Seize BBC Journalist’s Laptop

Post by CITEX Fri 30 Oct 2015, 2:24 pm

As bad as this is, at least did it in the light of day and not by sending a virus into his machine a capturing the data that way......

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:59 pm