Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Renault and Nissan set up a joint venture in China to produce an electric car

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Renault and Nissan set up a joint venture in China to produce an electric car Empty Renault and Nissan set up a joint venture in China to produce an electric car

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:05 am

Renault and Nissan set up a joint venture in China to produce an electric car

30/08/2017

Nissan Motor and its partner, Renault, are setting up a new joint venture in China with China's Dongfeng Motor Group to design and produce an electric car to join the list of global automakers aiming to manufacture such cars in China.

Automakers are trying to exploit a new, less polluting "New Energy" car in the world's largest car market and are preparing to meet tight electric quotas in China.

This month, Ford Motor announced that it was considering setting up a joint venture with Anhui Zuti for the manufacture of an electric car in China under a brand new.

Tesla, Daimler and General Motors have already announced plans to produce electric or hybrid electric cars in China, which want to have at least a fifth of car sales in the country by 2025.

Nissan and Renault each own 25 percent of the new project, known as EGT New Energy Automotive, while Dongfeng owns the remaining 50 percent, according to a statement issued by Nissan and Renault on Tuesday.

"The establishment of the new joint venture with Dongfeng underscores our joint commitment to developing electric vehicles that can compete with the Chinese market," said Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and CEO of Renault and Nissan Alliance.

The statement gave no details of the financial commitments of the partners in the joint venture nor did it specify the timing of the launch. Dongfeng is already a partner of Nissan in China.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179161.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 am