Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Falluja is witnessing the reopening of a number of main and subsidiary roads

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Falluja is witnessing the reopening of a number of main and subsidiary roads Empty Falluja is witnessing the reopening of a number of main and subsidiary roads

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 am

[size=30]Falluja is witnessing the reopening of a number of main and subsidiary roads[/size]
    09/10/2017 05:53 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press - Anbar

A spokesman for the local council for Falluja, Salam Ajami Halbusi, announced on Monday the opening of a number of main and subsidiary roads and the abolition of some security controls after the stability of the security situation in all parts of the city of Fallujah.
    "A number of security leaders have reopened today some major and subsidiary roads after the cancellation of a number of security controls in a move aimed at regulating the movement of traffic and dismantling traffic jams and facilitating the passage of traffic from one neighborhood to another," Halbusi said.
    "The security forces in coordination with the local government of Falluja are determined to reopen the closed roads for security reasons after the stability of the security situation and the cooperation of citizens with Security services ". C

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am